Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 85

Thread: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    WOOOOO I finally made a first team!

    Alright here goes my best attempt

    First Team

    Retired Teach
    NOLA
    gcdev22
    elp6n
    Unchained
    lpdftbl

    Second Team

    Wave10s
    OAR
    UKCats1
    ndn10
    VTGal
    Moonlight Graham
    1nstripes

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    First Team
    GCDevil22
    Biggin
    Mega
    LPDFTBL (Never thought I'd say that)
    NOLA (even though his post have become few and far between here lately.)
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    FINALLY, I'm mentioned.. Im an all start anyways you losers lol just kidding, thanks elp6n

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    Thanks for all the mentions folks!

    1st Team:
    ut1
    VTgal
    retiredteach
    LPDFTBL
    pvfan
    NOLA
    SHOE

    2nd team:

    Unchained
    elp6n (figured you two would want to be on the same team)
    MikMo
    OleTob
    gcdev22
    mega
    PoundNDN

    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    Awww....I feel privaleged....us girls got to stick together!!!

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    I couldn't break it down. Most posters make good points. I guess i kind of went by what gcdevil22 did. Just kind of picked out some that make good points to me. Some by areas as i sit for a few and think of them.

    Unchained- Figured i'd stick you guys together.
    elp6n- '' '' '' '' '' ''
    pvfan
    Dukefan
    ut1
    1instripes
    retiredteach
    Ole Tob
    NOLA
    Mercury
    Shoe
    MikMo
    spudsmac
    gcdevil22
    Observer77
    Legend@Legion
    mega
    burton2019
    a_football_fan
    PoundNDN
    GC1
    MOX
    Knight67
    JLR
    ndn10
    Champ20
    Sportsman
    Counts
    Rocketer
    Ironlung
    Moonlight

    Sorry folks. There is a lot. And probably some i left out. I guess to many to put on just a 7 person team 1st or 2nd. I learn a lot sometimes just getting to read on here. And many help me to expand my own thoughts, views and opinions. And the age difference helps to get a view from all and what many think.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    I appreciate the gesture....I feel so loved...thanks guys.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    You just screwed mine up LPDFTBL. You just reminded me of ones I forgot. Its really hard to make selection with overall a great quality of posters we do have here.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #9
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    i agree, there are so many poster i like too read...my selection are the ones i thought of off the top of my head..i didnt mean to leave anyone off my list

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    Sic
    Dallas_fan71
    xplayer
    knight67
    skeptical
    Oakland_raiders
    Wildcat_22
    B_5_M
    IronLung
    Jack_N_the Green

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •